XP Antivirus 2014 is a fake anti-virus program which secretly gets into vulnerable computers and tries to swindle money from the decent people. It uses the following consequence of the steps to reach its malicious goal: it initiates the running of false system scanners and then reports invented scan results, it shows fake security alerts, and prevents from using the reputable Windows applications. All these tricks are done to persuade people that there are serious issues with the computer. As a remedy to fix this problem XP Antivirus 2014 offers to buy its commercial versions. If users take this information at its face value and indicate the credit card number, the hackers reach its purpose.
Once XP Antivirus 2014 is installed it will tune up the system in such manner to start up with every Windows login. It will pretend to check your computer and then allegedly detect different insecure files. If you try to get rid of them, the rogueware will tell you to obtain the license first. This post aims to tell you the whole truth about this evil tool and prevent from being tricked by the hackers who want you money without rendering any security services.
Do not purchase the full version under any circumstances, you are very likely not to have your PC cleaned but get additional malware. The only issue you have with your computer is XP Antivirus 2014 infection. You have to get rid of it without postponing. The step-by-step removal guide is stipulated below. It will show you how you to uninstall XP Antivirus 2014. If any questions occur in the course of virus removal, contact our tech guys. They are always glad to help you.
XP Antivirus 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).