How to uninstall Win 7 Protection 2014 (Removal guide)
Win 7 Protection 2014 belongs to the category of fake anti-virus program which pretends to scan your computer system and identify serious security problems. It is done to mislead you and finally steal your money. In fact, neither virus detection, nor malware removal may be carried out by this software. It is nothing more like new “masterpiece” developed by the hackers that worsens the performance of your PC and makes your PC vulnerable for spyware, keyloggers and other unwanted staff.
It starts up with every Windows login. It launches fake system scanners and displays fake scanning reports. It warns you about the poor security state of your PC. All these actions are directed to make you purchase the commercial version of Win 7 Protection 2014 which can allegedly fix all spotted issues.
Do it under no circumstances. All computer threats reported in scanning reports are non-existent. Probably the only problem you have with your PC is Win 7 Protection 2014. The very important task for you now is to get rid of this computer parasite once and for all. We recommend you cleaning your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, modern anti-virus solution able to detect and remove any actual computer infections. The guide on how to fulfill it you will find below. Good luck! If you have any questions in the course of virus removal, make sure to contact our support team. It is available for you any time you need.
Win 7 Protection 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Win 7 Protection 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).