RapidSearcher is a new browser hijacker which currently attacking many browsers. In particular, this problem occurs mainly with browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Apple Safari. This guide will help you remove RapidSearcher virus from your computer.
When RapidSearcher malware gets into your PC it will amend the settings of your browser. It will replace the home page of it into rapid-searcher.com. Plus, all your search queries will also be redirected through some other domain name, or possibly through rapid-searcher.com website as well.
RapidSearcher browser hijacker is mainly spread through other free programs which users download online at various freeware download resources. You definitely need to be very careful when installing them. Always pay attention to the instructions of the setup wizards of such free programs, don’t allow any hidden installations to take place.
RapidSearcher is a potentially unwanted program. It really slows down the performance of your computer, this is why we believe that the best decision is to get rid of this malware from your computer at once, without delay. Please follow the removal instructions below.
RapidSearcher automatic remover:
RapidSearcher removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- Once the scan has been completed click “Apply” to remove all detected threats related to this particular hijacker.
- Shut down all your browsers which were attacked with this hijacker.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Specify which particular browsers you want to be reset and what exactly you want to be reset:
- Once your choice has been made click “Reset browser settings” again.
- If you still have any problems related to RapidSearcher presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.