KeenFinder.com is a new trouble. It may be set as default in your web browser, if the system is infected with an unwanted program. The program will change your home page and some browser settings as well, so be careful. The unwanted extension should be removed as soon as possible. Below we wrote manual to help you to uninstall this virus.
So, if you notice that your start page looks KeenFinder.com, you need to scan your system with antimalware program, because you have the dangerous and malicious code installed. It may cause severe problems. The program will display irrelevant data to lead you to commercial web pages. It can infect your PC even more with other viruses and adware.
You must know that you may get more severe viruses, if you will download any files from KeenFinder.com web pages. This virus will slow down your system. Also, it may bombard your desktop with countless ads.
Step by step instructions how to remove KeenFinder.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove KeenFinder.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove KeenFinder.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying KeenFinder.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove KeenFinder.com virus from your browser
First of all, KeenFinder.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove KeenFinder.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. KeenFinder.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with KeenFinder.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.