Ghana Motion is a questionable Google Chrome extension currently classed as potentially unwanted program (PUP) or Adware. This threat can secure an access on target computer without asking for user’s approval. Due to this intrusion, some people deemed it as virus or malware.
Similar to most dubious extension, Ghana Motion focuses on attacking internet browser application. It affects mostly home page and default search tool. Therefore, it is far behind and less dangerous than computer viruses. It never infects system files neither damage vital data from the infected computer.
Usually, Ghana Motion spreads over the internet via third-party software. It arrives with unpopular program that uses deceitful way of attracting computer users. On the other hand, official web site also markets it as a tool that enhances the looks of your homepage. It also claims to give user better results and get the most reliable information when searching the web.
Step by step instructions how to remove Ghana Motion virus.
STEP 1. Remove Ghana Motion virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Ghana Motion virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Ghana Motion browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Ghana Motion virus from your browser
First of all, Ghana Motion is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Ghana Motion from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Ghana Motion prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Ghana Motion virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.