We are really sorry, but we have unpleasant news to tell. The hackers do not stay still. They constantly “make us glad” with fresh malware samples. This time their masterpiece has been released under the name of AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015. We try to timely inform and prevent users from being infected with the various viruses. AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 is a fake anti-virus program which is used as a tool for deceiving the decent people and swindling their money. If this badware enters the vulnerable PC, the victims usually notice system scanners launching along with every Windows start up.
Each such checkup, as a rule, ends up with presenting the false scan reports. Numerous dangerous components are allegedly detected. It is done to mislead people and make them believe that their PCs are badly infected. To fix these malfunctions is possible if one obtains the full version of AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015. It will annoyingly demand you to purchase its commercial version after every scan. Some people understand that this notification is displayed by the virus and start searching the removal solution. But some users take this information at its face value and transfer a certain sum of money to the account of the cyber criminals. It is nothing more like waste of money. Even if people pay their hard-earned funds the virus remains persistent.
The Internet is far from being safe today. So it is very important to be attentive surfing it. To avoid similar computer threats in future, make sure to download programs from the reliable sources only. Do not skip reading the installation wizards. Give preferences to Advanced or Custom installations which will allow you to select and install only those programs that you really need. Always uncheck the unfamiliar applications. We hope these easy tips will be helpful for you in future.
AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: