tube8 pop-up is not what parents want their children to look at. Unfortunately, they can appear onscreen even without your wish. Moreover, you don’t have to interact with such alerts. All you need to do is open our browser, and tube8 pop-ups will show up. So, how to get rid of this irritating pop-up and move back to the previous stage of your PC?
Firstly, let’s pay your attention to the fact that tube8 pop-ups can’t come out of nowhere, for no reason at all. It goes without saying that the PC is fully infected with unwanted programs, and this is the reason of showing such alerts. In this case your first action is to find and remove adware to stop tube8 pop-up appearing.
The software that causes self-generating of tube8 alerts shown in your browser gets to your computer with freeware programs. Installers of unwanted and harmful software are usually bundled with them. Do you still believe that there are absolutely safe for installation resources? Sorry to disappoint you, but when sites like CNET can have such installers with useless programs containing PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). And what’s worse, those who try to avoid all suspicious websites and never download anything are also at risk. If you use antivirus with outdated databases, you definitely won’t have a proper level of security.
We strongly advise to check your computer with malware removal software malware removal. It is better to use short guidance below to delete tube8 pop-ups without problems. But you’re welcome to have any additional help you need if you have some doubts.
tube8 removal guide
STEP 1. Remove tube8 virus from the browser
First of all, tube8 is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by tube8, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and tube8 has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that tube8 hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove tube8 traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed tube8!
Video guide on how to remove tube8 from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with tube8 in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.