TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn is a malicious process you may notice to be enabled in Task Manager. If so, this means that your computer and your browser in particular have become infected with some nasty browser hijacker. For example, such problems occur when browsers get hijacked by YesSearches, HohoSearch, and possibly some other nasty hijackers developed in China. In this guide you will find the information to remove TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn and other malicious components related to browser hijackers from your computer.
TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn is related to updating those browser hijackers automatically. In fact, there are many other additional junk applications in your computer which are used to protect these nasty hijackers from being easily deleted by users. As a result, you will not be able to get rid of those many hijackers easily. Each time you change the home page back to google.com or some other decent start page you will not be able to do that. Opening your browser reveals browser hijacker again and again to be displayed in the home page of your browser.
When you have TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn and a lot of other malicious programs enabled, your system will definitely operate extremely sluggish. You will not be able to use your PC and your browser freely. Each time you go online you will be brought to all kinds of dangerous places. Plus, there will be high CPU usage and you may finally notice that your PC is freezing dramatically.
We recommend that you get rid of TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn virus from your computer as soon as possible. This can be done quite effectively by scanning your system with a powerful anti-spyware program. This is the best way to clean your PC, since it also allows you to delete other cyber threats and to protect your system from further virus intrusion attempts.
Automatic removal tool for TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn:
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Sleeyah virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by TrojanSpy:Win/Sleeyah.A!rfn:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: