Trojan.SvcMiner is a virus/trojan that uses the infected PC for mine digital currency (Zcash, Monero, Bitcoin, Litecoin, DarkCoin or Ethereum) without your permission.
The load of the CPU is only the beginning of the Trojan.SvcMiner Trojan activities on the way of turning infected computer into the robot for mining digital currency. It goes without saying that its presence in the system works in favor of developer of the maliciou item. Sadly, users who face this Trojan for the first time cannot distinguish the symptoms of this hazardous object.
Being infected with Trojan.SvcMiner, PC hints with following symptoms:
- Extremely high CPU and graphics cards usage
- Windows need more time to start, and the same situation with games.
- Programs launch abnormally slowly.
- General performance of the PC is suspicious.
This Trojan.SvcMiner Coin Miner we have told you about should not stay for too long in the system. We want to share a proven method against Trojan Miner with the help of our GridinSoft Anti-Malware utility. Use this additional tool to save your device and protect it against common mishaps in the future. You will be pleased with its performance, and your computer will work properly again.
Trojan.SvcMiner automatic removal tool:
Viruses, trojans and other malicious software are widespread nowadays. Gridinsoft company offers a great solution for all problems, which can be caused by malware, including the free scanner, virus remover and Reset Browser Settings tool to clean all popular browsers from ads, pop-ups, and redirects. In this guide, we will explain how to use GridinSoft Anti-Malware to clean your system and keep it safe from threats in future.
Trojan.SvcMiner removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Fix Now” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Prevent your system from being reinfected with Trojan.SvcMiner in the future
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and then “Start“:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Anti-Malware and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):