The most common or usual type of malware is Trojan. The trojans cannot spread on their own in your computers like viruses the want you to turn them on by mistake, or pay a visit to a hacked or malicious webpage.
Commonly a trojan might use the same file name as a real or authentic app – so instead of the original file you may accidently download a trojan. They are known as trojans because they are similar to mythological wooden Trojan horse that was used to sneak into the ancient city of Troy. May be they come preinstalled with other types of malware or spywares.
What do Trojans do?
Trojans can be exiting in many different types, but generally they do the following on your PC:
- Download and install other malware, such as viruses or worms.
- Use your PC for click fraud.
- Expose private information to any third party including your passwords, login details for websites, and browsing history.
- Provides control of your computer to any third party
How to remove a Trojan, Virus, Worm and Malware
Malware basically means that any sort of malicious software that tries to infect your personal computer or smart phone device. The hackers tend to use any sort of malware or a number of reasons such as, extracting personal data information or passwords, stealing money, or preventing owners from accessing their device. It is very difficult to tell that weather your personal computer was infected or not, this is because the fact that now days cybercriminals are very careful in hiding their specific code and preventing the user to know that what function their program is doing to infect the computer device and extract the private information along with the passwords.
It is a hectic task to give a list of characteristic symptoms of an infected computer this is because the same symptoms can be easily found in a computer if there is any sort of hardware disability in computer or system instability, however here are just a few examples that may suggest that your PC has been compromised:
- Your browser may not preview the page when you want to access a specific web page.
- Whatever web browser you are using, internet explorer, chrome, Firefox or any other, they stop working or gets hang and show no response
- Your web browser’s default homepage is changed
- You may not access security related web pages
- You may end up visiting any other web page then you wanted to visit
- Your web browser may show a number of irrelevant pop-ups
- Unexpected and not familiar tool bars appearing at the top of your web browser
- Your computer runs slower than usual
- Your computer freezes, hangs or is unresponsive
- There are new icons on your desktop that you do not recognize
- Your computer restarts automatically except of the restarts caused by auto updates
- You see unusual error messages (e.g., messages saying there are missing or corrupt files folders)
- You are unable to access the Control Panel, Task Manager, Registry Editor or Command Prompt.
Malware is a collection of computer viruses, ransom ware, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, key loggers, rogue security software; the most common of active malware threats are usually worms or Trojans rather than viruses.
Below you can find a short description for the most common types of malware:
This specific type of malware is a malware that seems to be something useful, helpful, or fun while actually causing damage to your personal computer or stealing your private data.
This specific type of malware is very difficult to detect. It gathers all the private and useful information about your surfing habits, browsing history, or personal information (such as credit card numbers), and mostly uses the Internet to forward this important information along to third parties without you knowing. Key loggers are a type of spyware that monitors your keystrokes.
Adware is an individual program that takes the end user to a variety of fuctions : inside the program itself, or via pop-ups, slide-in adverts, browser pop-ups, inserted adverts, or altered website content. The revenue generated by the adverts is how the program the adware is attached to be paid for, meaning the end-user receives their desired tool or service for “free.”
Ransom malware or ransom ware is a type of threat that does not allow the user to acces their personal computers or any sort of private files and demands ransom payment in order to regain access.
The term “rootkit” comes from “root kit,” a package giving the highest privileges in the system. It is used to define software that allows for stealthy presence of unauthorized functionality in the system. Rootkits modify and intercept typical modules of the environment (OS, or even deeper, boot kits).
Trojan Remover Windows 10
First get into the safe mode
- Firstly restart your PC. When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select Power Windows 10 Power button image and then click on Restart.
- After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Start-up Settings > Restart.
- After your PC restarts, you’ll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5to start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking
Now in this safe mode you can remove the trojans with the help of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware and Trojan Killer Portable. You can easily find these programs and download them from the internet.
Trojan Remover for Windows 8
First of all get into the safe mode.
- The procedure is same as of the windows 10 and then remove trojan in window 8 with the help of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware and Trojan Killer Portable.
Trojan Remover for Windows XP
- Turn on the computer and immediately begin pressing the F8 key repeatedly.
- From the Windows Advanced Options Menu, use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking, and press ENTER.
And then remove trojan in window 8 with the help of Gridinsoft Anti-Malware and Trojan Killer Portable.