Trojan.MalPack Trojan Scam (Removal Instruction)
Trojan.MalPack is a program we classify as malicious due to the purposes and the ways of penetration. This Trojan has no obvious signs for the owner of the PC if he does not use any additional applications. That is why we pay attention to the fact that regular scan of the system is really important.
Once the Trojan.MalPack Trojan is here, it does not show up, iy hides in the background making own detection complicated. Cyber criminals may hijack computer, mine digital currency, get remote access to the system and so on due to this Trojan.
The fact that Trojan.MalPack trojans appeared in the system tells you about some drawbacks of your computer protection. Of course, your personal wrong actions could also lead to such consequences. For example, clicking on suspicious link, visiting unknown websites, downloading software from cost-free resource may result trojan penetration. Fortunately, all these actions are not dangerous for the PC if you keep your defense software up to date and use an anti-malware cleaner that works on the regular basis (here we are talking about registered and legitimate versions of the programs).
Trojan.MalPack Trojan will become a memory just when GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool comes into action and you will have no more problems with such malware. The system will stay clean all the time. The guidance below will help you to keep the system clean.
Trojan.MalPack removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Trojan.MalPack virus from the browser
First of all, Trojan.MalPack is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Trojan.MalPack, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Trojan.MalPack has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Trojan.MalPack hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Trojan.MalPack traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Trojan.MalPack!
Video guide on how to remove Trojan.MalPack from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Trojan.MalPack in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.