Trkmypin.pro is a browser hijacker that usually target Windows based system.It is created cyber crooks by PC attackers aiming to gain control over your compromised system.This dangerous threat will bring changes in commonly used search browser like Mozilla Firefox, IE, MSN and Google Chrome to make its result redirected to risky and annihilating websites.
Trkmypin.pro will track your browsing history and thus gather all your confidential information including banking details as well use that information in executing illegal activities.Trkmypin.pro will track your browsing history and thus gather all your confidential information including banking details as well use that information in executing illegal activities.
In addition, Trkmypin.pro will annoy user by showing fake ads, alert messages along with scary notifications to make innocent user scared as well, later on, force them to click unusual links. Thus, we recommend user to remove Trkmypin.pro as soon as possible.
Trkmypin.pro hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Trkmypin.pro page from the browser
First of all, Trkmypin.pro is a browser hijackers, like many others (such as Onclkds.com, offers.boumio.com, hao.360.cn etc.). So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Trkmypin.pro, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Trkmypin.pro has been removed from your browser:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Trkmypin.pro hasn’t install some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Trkmypin.pro traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Sport Hero!
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Trkmypin.pro in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.