The Tprdpw64.exe process is considered as a malicious, which may be enabled and running on your system. It may be even traced through the Task Manager, however, removing this process is not an easy undertaking if you want do accomplish this task manually. In this guide you will find more information specifically regarding Tprdpw64.exe process, its role within your PC and ways of its effective elimination from the system.
The Tprdpw64.exe is connected with the spreading of browser hijackers. Its main purpose is to install and protect particular browser hijackers from being easily deleted by users simply by changing the home page. For example, you might access the settings of your browser and restore the home page back to google.com or another preferred website of your choice. However, Tprdpw64.exe will perform its malicious function and will restore the hijacker’s page once you start your browser next time or after you restart the PC.
Tprdpw64.exe and associated browser hijackers could be installed into the system together with some other free software you might have been dealing with lately. This fact definitely proves that you need to be very careful as to what else you’re going to make the part of your computer. In case you read the information about some other programs you really do not need, go ahead and switch to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent all such unwanted software from penetrating into your system. Also, the reason why Tprdpw64.exe malware came to your system is because your available anti-virus program (if any) failed to perform its direct function of defending your system from malware.
Step by step instructions how to remove Tprdpw64.exe virus.
STEP 1. Remove Tprdpw64.exe virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Tprdpw64.exe virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Tprdpw64.exe browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Tprdpw64.exe virus from your browser
First of all, Tprdpw64.exe is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Tprdpw64.exe from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Tprdpw64.exe prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Tprdpw64.exe virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.