As you may know there are new viruses that appear almost every day. We will tell you about Total Protect virus. This is a program that penetrates into your system and try to fool you. If you get Total Protect inside PC it will run itself with every Windows boot. You will see each time a lot of notifications about your system’s damaged files. The virus will try to convince you that your computer is infected, it will show you false files and false information. Moreover, Total Protect virus can block many of your programs. So if you try to use them the virus will block them by saying to you that these programs are infected.
What purposes has Total Protect virus? The answer is simple. This virus as many others was created for you to be fooled. In general, its aim is you money. It will not allow you to do some good work on your computer until you buy its commercial version. And if you think that when you buy it, Total Protect will delete all your troubles you are wrong. It will do nothing but take your money and disappear.
The only thing you should do is remove Total Protect virus from the system. We suggest you to use our product that is really reliable and effective. You can download GridinSoft Trojan Killer by clocking the button below.
Total Protect automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Total Protect manual removal guide:
Delete Total Protect files:
Delete Total Protect registry entries: