TimeSearchNow is an extension for most popular browsers – Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari, which is complementary аpp. Usually, this extension is filled by a lot of free applications for Mac computers. When you enable this extension you will have timesearchnow.com on your home page of all browsers. New tabs will open TimeSearchNow no matter what. This article will guide you in removing this infection.
TimeSearchNow looks like a reliable and official extension to the browser. When you searching information through the TimeSearchNow, you will be redirected to some random sites that can be dangerous for your PC. Usually, you won’t get results, that you need, because the purpose of TimeSearchNow is to show you sponsored websites and links.
How to get rid of TimeSearchNow? You should do it as quick as possible because the existence of this app on your PC means that your anti-malware is not doing its job properly and you may have other dangerous programs on your PC. So you need to reconsider your choice in a software.
How to remove TimeSearchNow hijacker?
If your computer is infected with TimeSearchNow hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “TimeSearchNow” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for TimeSearchNow hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with TimeSearchNow virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!