Tika-search.com browser hijacker
Tika-search.com is a new browser hijacker which affects primarily browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers, by the way, might be affected as well. In this guide you will find out the good piece of advise on how to get rid of it from your computer.
Tika-search.com gets inside of the machine as a result of user installing some other program, primarily among the ones that are distributed online for free. So, whenever you install such applications, be extremely careful not to allow the installer of them to install these extras by default. Always read the instructions of the setup wizard carefully, making sure you uncheck installation of such extra.
The guidelines and the video below will explain to you how to get rid of tika-search.com browser hijacker from the start page of your browser. If you have any troubles removing it from your computer please follow our recommended tips listed below.
Tika-search.com removal tool:
Direct removal video at YouTube:
Tika-search.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via tika-search.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.