Thisclickisforyou.com is a redirect virus that may appear in your browser and permanently cause the lots of problems. Good news, they surely can be solved by effective anti-malware solution. The Thisclickisforyou.com redirect appears in your browser because the computer has been infected with adware. Most likely that the adware was injected into the system along with some free software you have downloaded. The main purpose of Thisclickisforyou.com is to redirect your browser to all sorts of other third-party sites of really bad reputation, through which your system may become infected with tons of other absolutely useless and even dangerous applications. This step-by-step guide will help you to get rid of Thisclickisforyou.com redirect.
So what the main symptoms of Thisclickisforyou.com adware? Computers infected with this redirect will generally be functioning in a very unstable way. One may notice that there is high CPU usage caused by such pop-ups. The adware would consume a lot of system resources and thus make it really difficult for you to surf the Internet. By the way, you Internet connection might be much slower, since these permanent redirects will consume a lot of traffic. This all will produce an extremely negative impact on your system and may eventually cause it to freeze dramatically.
Thisclickisforyou.com redirects may happen with all popular browsers today, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The adware that causes these pop-ups could be enabled in the form of suspicious extension in browser, or as standalone application that is concealed deeply in the system. It may be hidden under some suspicious service or process running in the background, this is why many people find it very difficult to detect the source of the infection.
Step by step instructions how to remove Thisclickisforyou.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Thisclickisforyou.com virus from the system
First of all, Thisclickisforyou.com is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Thisclickisforyou.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Thisclickisforyou.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Thisclickisforyou.com virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Thisclickisforyou.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Thisclickisforyou.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Thisclickisforyou.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.