The removal guide of Ultimate Scan virus.
Ultimate Scan is one more program that will try to strike your computers. What kind of virus is it? This is a malware that has a specific aim; to convince you that you have a lot of badwares in your systems and trick money out of you for its commercial version. This is a program that acts like an anti-virus program. So when it penetrates into your system it will do a plenty of fake actions such as mixing the files, hiding them. Ultimate Scan virus will make your internet more slower; you will see in front of you a lot of errors, damaged files, but you should remember that all those notifications are false.
Ultimate Scan virus is not so new in its work, because many of viruses do almost the same as this one. You should not buy its commercial version or even think ‘what about this is real anti-virus?’ It is not. It will do nothing to the system. We always warn our clients to be careful when surfing the web. Do not do anything when you get Ultimate Scan virus in the system. You should find a way to delete Ultimate Scan virus from the system. You can do that with our GridinSoft Trojan Killer program. It is a program that can do real good work in a viruses’ struggle. The link of GridinSoft Trojan Killer is below. And there you can read our removal guides about how to get rid of Ultimate Scan automatically or manually.
Ultimate Scan automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Ultimate Scan manual removal guide:
1. Stop Ultimate Scan process using the windows task manager.
2. Uninstall Ultimate Scan program from windows control panel Add/Remove Programs.
3. Open windows registry using regedit.exe command. Find and Remove all Ultimate Scan Registry Files.
4. Search for Ultimate Scan Files on your computer and delete it.