The Firewall of the United States virus removal
The Firewall of the United States is a fake firewall, in fact. Instead, this is a new ransomware application that locks your desktop completely and then asks for the ransom to be paid in favor of its developers. Surely, it is very scary to obtain such a message in front of your screen, especially if you don’t realize that this is a fake locker that has nothing to do with the United States Department of Justice. Ransomware virus infections are becoming more and more popular these days by hackers who want to enrich themselves through deceptive methods. Surely, there has to be a criminal punishment for these crooks, and we hope that soon they will be caught and put to prison.
How to get rid of the Firewall of the United States locker that blocked your screen? Well, this is surely not an easy undertaking if you don’t know the correct removal solution. The point is that no matter how many times you restart your computer in the normal mode the same locked status will remain. The keyboard is also locked completely. However, there are simple yet effective manual tips and tricks that we’ve elaborated to assist our users in ramsomware elimination. You can find these instructions submitted below.
Summarizing the above-mentioned information, we would like to emphasize your attention again to the fact that the Firewall of the United States is a serious malware infection. You should not pay any money (200 USD) as instructed by the crooks. Remove this scam from your system as described below.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.