Ads from televisionfanatic.com often confuse netizens about TelevisionFanatic browser extension they can easily install. This is potentially unwanted item that wants to penetrate the system deceiving running antivirus software about own aims and intentions.
When televisionfanatic.com ads appear, it is time to reconsider own online actions and start regular scanning. Such computer threat is a real disaster for the workstation as it motivates Internet visitors to infect their systems even more. We may persuade you that all these suggested utilities will be bad for your PC.
The source of televisionfanatic.com pop-ups is somewhere on the computer, and to eliminate the threat you should find it and all interconnected files to delete them without remains. To do it manually is difficult, automatic removal takes less time and is more effective. We always pay attention to the fact that it is much easier to predict the computer threat appearance than eliminate it from already compromised PC. Try to be more careful with installation of cost-free apps and do not be in a hurry to click unknown links.
Forget about televisionfanatic.com notifications with the help of the powerful cleaner. We offer you to switch for the malware scanner that tracks such computer threats and use it on the regular basis. You can use clear instructions you see below to make the process easier.
televisionfanatic.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove televisionfanatic.com virus from the browser
First of all, televisionfanatic.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by televisionfanatic.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and televisionfanatic.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that televisionfanatic.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove televisionfanatic.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed televisionfanatic.com!
Video guide on how to remove televisionfanatic.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with televisionfanatic.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.