taskldle64.exe miner is a kind of malicious software. It aims to steal user’s finance. It haunts such digital currencies as Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and others. You start suffer from this kind of threat in case of computer infection. Thus, particular anti-malware utilities will be in demanding. To keep your money safe, you will have to reconsider your online actions and take care of security level. Meet the most obvious ways of penetration. Let’s make a quick check your computer has an appropriate anti-virus.
Cost-free software you have installed might contain taskldle64.exe. And that’s how malware penetrated your system. It’s better to avoid thoughtless decisions, unless you are absolutely sure what you get with installation. This is the most common way to get harmful and useful tools that have no positive effect on your computer. We offer to read installer recommendations, and then, retrieve the software you would like to have. There are a couple of variants except intrusion with installation. For example, viruses and other unwanted apps find the gap in the security. The reason is in trouble with your current anti-malware software, it does not prepare to reflect virus penetrations.
taskldle64.exe should give up and leave your system before it is not too late. The activities it conducts infect the computer and harm it. Even those who use computer not for work, notice that the performance is rather slow, it is difficult to use browser as pop-ups disturb them, and so on. But people don’t know that their private information may already be in bad hands. You can only guess what can be with it then. We offer you to react before this happens. Use GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool as you see on the schemes. You will first results just now, it is fast in detecting the threat and removing unwanted apps.
How to know that taskldle64.exe is in your system:
- You are confused with CPU and graphic cards work.
- You constantly see a great amount of pop-ups.
- Your private information is shared without your direct intention.
- Productivity of your PC falls down.
taskldle64.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove taskldle64.exe virus from the browser
First of all, taskldle64.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by taskldle64.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and taskldle64.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that taskldle64.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove taskldle64.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed taskldle64.exe!
Video guide on how to remove taskldle64.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with taskldle64.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.