System Security 2012 is the next virus that represents serious menace for many computers worldwide. It is outwardly and inwardly the same as System Security 2011 rogue previously discussed by us. It mimics the reputable anti-spyware devices to evoke the trust among potential victims. The purpose of this article is informing all this blog`s readers about this application in true colors. System Security 2012 claims to be helpful in virus removal, but it indeed it distorts the truth to rob your hard-earned money. System Security 2012 developers are eager to enrich themselves in easy way applying rootkit techniques. This rogue does its best to wind you round and push into obtaining this scam.
If your workstation has been affected with this kind of rogue we would recommend you do not panic, pull yourself together and start looking for reliable removal solution. It goes without saying, that System Security 2012 is not suitable variant for this aim. Because System Security 2012 is nothing more than absolute waste of money. It will not render you any virus removal service, no matter how persuasive it looks or sounds. More over you support its developers for releasing new viruses. Believe us this fake anti-malware application would really make turmoil inside of your workstation. To reach its evil goals this badware attempts to make you scared with its fabricated reports about all types of issues and threats allegedly identified during its fictitious scan. Indeed all such problems claimed to be found do not even exist. It is an illusion to mislead you. We hope you will be advised enough not to be caught in the trap and never come to the conclusion that System Security 2012 is excellent solution and it worth purchasing. What you should do without postponing – is removing this parasite at once upon detection to avoid other malware invasion. Trojan Killer is always at your disposal if matter concerns virus removing. Contact us any time if you have any questions while cleaning your workstation.
System Security 2012 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
6. Once the scan is over and the infected items are deleted reset the HOSTs file of your computer with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer , by clicking “Tools” menu and selecting “Reset HOSTS”.
System Security 2012 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete System Security 2012 files:
%AppData%\[random]\System Security 2012.ico
%DesktopDir%\System Security 2012.lnk
%Programs%\System Security 2012\System Security 2012.lnk
Delete System Security 2012 registry entries: