Get acquainted with the video for removal of System Security 2011 virus, the real scam program. Why is it scam? Because it comes to your PC through Trojans and other available leaks in system security and then makes the total mess out of it. The results of this rogue activity on your workstation are really devastating. Not only it annoys you a lot due to its persistency but, in addition, it gets started with each Windows logon. Then you would have to permanently face its many popups, ads, fake messages and other notifications telling about various kinds of viruses, problems and errors supposedly discovered by System Security 2011 during its fictitious system scan. These reports are all similarly fake and must not be trusted by you.
The only goal of this virus is to convince you that the fake reports it gives you are true. Then it would try to persuade you to purchase its full version. This is the only aim of System Security 2011 so far. Do not trust it. Watch the video how to remove this Trojan from your computer using GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
System Security 2011 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
System Security 2011 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete System Security 2011 files:
%AppData%\[random]\System Security 2011.ico
%DesktopDir%\System Security 2011.lnk
%Programs%\System Security 2011\System Security 2011.lnk
Delete System Security 2011 registry entries: