System Security 2011 malware and its successful removal
System Security 2011 is what we are going to devote this post to. Let us ask a simple question and immediately answer it. What good does System Security 2011 do for your system? Does it test whether there are any real malwares and viruses on your computer? Does it test the real performance of your system and does it try to improve it? Maybe it tests your machine for any serious bugs and errors with the intention to cure and rectify them? The answer is no. No, not at all. System Security 2011 only tests whether you are the person who it can deceive, trick and fool. That’s all what it does. It also tries to test how much money there is on your bank account and to test whether there are any other ways how it can get them. System Security 2011 is the direct successor of Cloud Protection, AV Protection Online and many other similar rogues.
System Security 2011, summarizing the above-mentioned, is the virus and malware application. It slows down your PC greatly. Being distributed via trojan horses, System Security 2011 does not really take into consideration whether you want to have it inside of your machine or not. Therefore, it gets launched with every system startup. Immediately it then initiates its fake scan with further fake reports about plenty of viruses, errors, problems and malwares supposedly identified on your machine. Keep in mind that indeed they are all fake and unreal. It only wants to convince you to believe that they are true and on this basis to make you pay for the full version of System Security 2011, as if it can cure your PC after all such fake diseases. Do not ever let it trick and fool you. On the contrary, make sure and remove System Security 2011 virus from your system entirely.
System Security 2011 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for System Security 2011 virus (similar infection):
System Security 2011 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete System Security 2011 files:
%AppData%\[random]\System Security 2011.ico
%DesktopDir%\System Security 2011.lnk
%Programs%\System Security 2011\System Security 2011.lnk
Delete System Security 2011 registry entries: