When System Progressive Protection scam enters your system this fact will surely not remain unnoticeable. You will have to experience the bunch of negative consequences due to the presence of this malware on your system. In spite of the fact that outwardly this program might look attractive and convincing, the analysis of its deeds surely brings us to the totally opposite conclusions. So, what are the consequences of an unauthorized infiltration of System Progressive Protection into your computer? First thing – you have to face the unpermitted startups of this hoax each time you turn your computer on. What a terrible interference into your personal choices indeed! Of course, with legitimate programs it is up to you to decide when you want them launched. System Progressive Protection acts totally different. It doesn’t want to listen to your opinion on such issues, and this is why it modifies and amends your system settings (the register, in particular) in order to make sure you see its GUI each time you want to use your computer. So, this means that once you want to do something important (like making the presentation for your test, doing some important job on your PC) you will be permanently annoyed by the scam that names itself System Progressive Protection and reminds of itself on a regular basis by appearing and reappearing after you choose to shut its window down. This is just the beginning of the story about the negative consequences of System Progressive Protection presence on your system. What other negative things can we expect of this hoax?
Analyzing System Progressive Protection scam we can distinguish the following unauthorized and really annoying perversions of your machine that were fully initiated by this hoax:
- Unauthorized startups of the fake AV (System Progressive Protection) each time you turn the PC on
- Fake system scans initiated regularly by the hoax
- Phony virus reports by the rogue in order to scare users with the deceitful information presented in them
- Permanent offers of the scam to buy its fake license as a remedy for fixing of all fake reported threats (their elimination)
- Blockage on the part of the virus of launching and downloads of legitimate security applications
- Blockage of additional tools by the rogue that could terminate its process (like Task Manager, for example)
- General system slowdown due to the presence of malware on your PC
- Possible browser redirections to other malicious and infected web resources.
If your system has become the dwelling place for System Progressive Protection then it is surely the time for actions and not for loitering. Hurry up to get rid of this scam from your computer! Do not have any doubts in the fact that this program is extremely malicious. Remember that it is the product of cyber hackers who want to make you one of their victims by giving your consent to buy its fake and helpless licensed version. Doing as instructed by this program is a serious mistake on your part. If you’ve committed it, please get in touch with your good bank and tell them that you’ve bought a scam program by mistake. And, of course, you should follow our removal instructions we’ve presented below that will assist you in removal of this malware from your computer.
System Progressive Protection virus removal guide:
- To prevent blockage of launching of legitimate security applications, Task Manager and other important applications by System Progressive Protection, please restart your PC into Safe Mode with Networking. For this purpose keep hitting “F8” button repeatedly before Windows starts booting. If “F8” doesn’t work, try using “F5” in the same manner. Use the up and down arrow keys to move the highlight to your choice.
- Log in as the user whose account got infected with System Progressive Protection virus.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the official web-site //trojan-killer.net or via the direct download link //trojan-killer.net/download.php
- Once the installer launches itself successfully, choose the preferred installer language:
- Trojan Killer Setup Wizard will guide you through the rest of the installation process.
- Make sure you read the license agreement carefully.
- Choose the destination path for installation of Trojan Killer.
- The installation process will begin.
- Once you click “Finish” Trojan Killer will be started.
- During the scan several registry entries and files will be detected as the ones associated with System Progressive Protection scam:
- Once the scan is completed, make sure you click “Remove selected” to delete all infected items.
- Make sure to reboot your PC and repeat the scan in the case of necessity.
System Progressive Protection removal video:
System Progressive Protection virus manual removal procedure:
System Progressive Protection files to be removed:
%Desktopdir%\System Progressive Protection.lnk
%Programs%\System Progressive Protection\System Progressive Protection.lnk
System Progressive Protection virus registry entries to be removed:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[random]\[random].exe,0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\DisplayName System Progressive Protection
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[random]\[random].exe” -u
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\UninstallString “%AppData%\[random]\[random].exe” -u