We have already written you about System Progressive Protection virus. Those who do not lnow anything about this malware be careful! This scam penetrates inside your system with one main goal of stealing your money. And it actually can do that.
System Progressive Protection virus tries to convince you that it is a good program. Of course it fools you in such way. It scans your system automatically every sibgle time you reboot your machine. And after the scanning is over System Progressive Protection virus provides you with a list of threats which are supposedly in your system. Do not even think you have those threats in your machine. System Progressive Protection creates its own fake names of scams and trojans for you to believe that your system is really infected and needs to be repaired. Just ignore everything System Progressive Protection shows you. All you have to do is to eliminate the virus from your system. And the sooner you do that the sooner you will get your computer’s stable state back.
System Progressive Protection virus removal guide:
Enable the display of extensions:
- 1. Run Explorer by clicking Win+E.
- 2. Go to the folder –> C:\Windows\system32
- 3. Copy these two files –> cmd.exe and taskkill.exe and transfer them to your desktop.
- 4. Rename those files on the desktop –> cmd.exe into explorer.exe and taskkill.exe into iexplore.exe.
- 5. Run from the desktop renamed file cmd.exe (now explorer.exe).
- 6. In the opened window type iexplore /FI “WINDOWTITLE eq System Progressive Protection” /IM * /F
- 7. After this the virus should be deleted. If it is still in the system do the 6th paragrahp again.
Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer from time to time in future just to be sure it is safe and clean of threats.
System Progressive Protection virus manual removal:
System Progressive Protection files to be removed:
%Desktopdir%\System Progressive Protection.lnk
%Programs%\System Progressive Protection\System Progressive Protection.lnk
System Progressive Protection virus registry entries to be removed:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[random]\[random].exe,0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\DisplayName System Progressive Protection
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[random]\[random].exe” -u
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Progressive Protection\UninstallString “%AppData%\[random]\[random].exe” -u