System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 is a malicious program that creates an impression that your PC is infected. How does it do that? At first we need to say that System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 is a virus and you should not expect any good work from it. If you have the rogue inside your system, you will know about it, for sure. It runs itself every time you restart your machine. So, when you reboot your system you will receive a lot of ads, pop-ups and messages about the system. System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 acts like an anti-virus, scans your files and folders and detects numerous viruses, scams and other threats inside your PC. But users should keep in mind that everything System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 shows and detects is fake. The virus creates its own fake badwares and blocks your programs saying that they are infected. So, do not do anything to those above-mentioned messages. Everything can be restored and fixed. All you need to do is to remove System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 rogue from the system.
Needles to say that System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 can and it will play a bad joke to you if you will not be careful. The virus will try to convince you that its full version can eliminate those viruses you have. And that is where we have a catch. The full version of so-called ‘honest’ program is not free, you need to purchase it. And if you do, you will get nothing but lost money. Think twice before you do that.
So, we recommend you to remove System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 rogue as soon as you notice it in your PC. We propose you our anti-spyware program that can easily eliminate the virus. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a program that will help you with that. You can download it below. Be safe and protect in the web.
System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 manual removal:
Delete System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 files:
%Desktop%\System Microsoft Antivirus 2011.lnk
Delete System Microsoft Antivirus 2011 registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “[random].exe”
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “[ramdom].exe”