System Fix virus. Automatic and manual removal tutorial
System Fix is a widely spread sample of malicious system optimization tool. This app claims to possess PC performance analysis and improvement functions. But we can confidently state, upon deep analyses of this tool, that it a scam in all senses. Of course, it does it best to evoke the trust among potential victims. It mimics the behavior of decent system optimizer to mislead the gullible users. The first sign that the virus has reached the targeted computer and started its evil activity is a scan arranged by System Fix. The scanning process is, of course, fake one. The threats detected in such way do not even exist. Do not take this pseudo system report seriously; it has no connection with the real state of your system. Check your PC for virus presence up by means of something you can really trust.
In order to look more persuasive, this badware generates numerous pop-up messages, which flash at certain intervals of time. These alerts state to find tons of errors allegedly detected during the scan. The victim can be misinformed about critically low hard drive rotational speed, drive C initializing error, badly damaged system files etc. Of course, reading those messages, it is easy to start panic, but do not this, because panic is the best gift for cyber crooks, developers of System Fix. When one is in panic, it is difficult to make rational decisions. It is the very moment the full version of this phony optimizer is offered. One should buy this fraudulent tool under no circumstances, because neither its demo nor full version can enhance the performance of your PC. It can worsen the function of a system, make it operating slower, to be short it can impede the steady work.
If you have got into trouble, your computer is affected with this stinky pest, remove it in the shortest possible time upon spotting it. GridinSoft Trojan Killer antispyware lab is ready to give you a hand. Earnest of success is in careful following all our recommendation and in contact with customer support team, if any questions arise. We have prepared automatic and manual removal instructions in the section below. The choice is all yours.
It is also strongly recommended that you run Kaspersky TDSS Killer after you’ve run GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
GridinSoft Unhider download link:
GridinSoft Restore download link:
System Fix removal video:
System Fix manual removal:
Delete System Fix files:
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\System Fix.lnk
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\Uninstall System Fix.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Fix.lnk
Delete System Fix registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" =
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ""
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU "MRUList"