System Diagnostic implies the next fictitious optimization tool that boldly claims of itself to be able to essentially enhance the performance of your PC’s HDD, memory and the whole system functioning of your system. At the same time, all such information is beyond any doubt far away from the truth and should not be trusted. The creators of System Diagnostic are crooks and frauds that deserve being put to jail for their cyber crimes. Sooner or later they will be punished for their evil deeds.
Please remember fact that System Diagnostic is not able to enhance the speed of your system. It would do a totally opposite thing – it can really frighten the user with plenty of fake notices by showing pop ups which state that the HDD, memory and system have very many errors. Hence, do not ever believe any reports shown by System Diagnostic, cause it can do nothing but just try to frighten the user to buy the full version of System Diagnostic in order to eliminate all allegedly detected errors. It does not matter which version of this junkware you use – either full or trial one. System Diagnostic fake application is not able at all of doing anything good for your computer. We hope that you will be clever and smart enough not to obtain this malicious scam, no matter how persuasive it might sound or seem to be. The only right solution decision for you would be to delete System Diagnostic scareware from your machine at once.
System Diagnostic malware can be deleted from your PC by terminating and removing all the processes and files with some random names in the HDD of your system and by restoring the registry entries introduced and modified by System Diagnostic scam. Please find the step-by-step removal information on how to get rid of System Diagnostic scam below. These guidelines include both automatic and manual removal advises describing how this junkware named System Diagnostic can be successfully expelled from your workstation.
System Diagnostic automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
The procedure of removal of System Diagnostic virus with GridinSoft Trojan Killer is similar to removal of Windows Diagnostic virus as shown at this video:
System Diagnostic manual removal guide:
Delete System Diagnostic files:
%Programs%\System Diagnostic\Windows Diagnostic.lnk
Delete System Diagnostic registry entries: