System Check virus. How can it be eliminated from the system?
System Check is one more rogue that can easily infect your system and do some other bad stuff with your files and folders. So, what should users know about this virus and its removal? When the virus gets inside your PC you will know it for sure. It will automatically start its work with the scanning of your system. The results of this scanning are not so good as you want them to be. There can be a lot of threats but do not worry at once. Everything System Check shows you and tells you is fake. The virus creates its own rogues for you to believe that your system is really infected with malicious programs. That is why users immediately begin to look for the program that can remove all those threats. System Check as it claims to be a good program suggests you to use its product for the removal but at first you need to buy it. That is the main goal of the virus. A lot of people can purchase this scam but then they get nothing.
We always warn our users to be very careful inside the web! The virus can be easily caught with some trojan or other scams so you will not even know about its presence until it wants you to know. So, try to avoid suspicious links and sites. Do not use the programs you do not know anything about inside the web. System Check can also do a lot of different things with the files inside your computer. The most scary thing it can do is to hide a lot of files. Users are sure that they are gone forever but it is not so. It is one more trick of the virus. They can be restored but after the virus is deleted. How can you do remove it? We recommend you our anti-spyware program GridinSoft Trojan Killer. It will easily eliminate the rogue from your PC.
If you think that you can work with this rogue you are wrong. There are too many pop-ups and different messages about the system. It just will not let you work with your files and programs until it is removed. Do not hesitate to remove the virus. You can download GridinSoft Trojan Killer here below.
System Check automatic remover:
System Check removal video guide:
System Check manual removal:
Delete System Check files:
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\System Check.lnk
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\Uninstall System Check.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Check.lnk
Delete System Check registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" =
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ""
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU "MRUList"