System Check virus is what we are going to talk in our today’s article. Among all the malwares and viruses nowadays available in the world wide web System Check is quite a new one, even though such similar fake HDD programs were first traced in spring of 2011. At that time they had quite a different interface and GUI. However, being amended as per today, these fake hard drive defragmenters are quite capable of scaring so many users nowadays. We regret to inform you that this hoax called SystemCheck has already been able to scare some people, and even up to the extent that they purchased its so-called full version. They have just lost their money, because this is just the malware and that’s it. It cannot do any good thing for your computer. The tactics applied by System Check virus to scare unwary users are as follows: the rogue after successful installation runs plenty of fake system scans and report plenty of fake PC problems and errors. However, things seem in such a manner that the malware represents them as real problems and errors requiring immediate fixing. This is when System Check offers itself as a solution, however, it tells you to first pay for its full version. Do not purchase this malady and do not spend any cent for it. We recommend you to remove this malware using certain decent anti-virus program. This blog represents GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-virus application, and we are confident that it will be able to recover your computer from this type of infection. Please carefully watch the video guide showing how to get rid of this hoax.
System Check automatic remover:
System Check removal video guide:
System Check manual removal:
Delete System Check files:
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\System Check.lnk
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\Uninstall System Check.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Check.lnk
Delete System Check registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" =
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ""
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU "MRUList"