system-check.com virus site to avoid
System Check virus uses the fake site system-check.com as the payment processing interface though which it collects money from deceived users. However, such site (such link) does not exist. This is simply the misleading trick applied by criminals in order to make users think that System Check program is a legitimate one. The screenshot depicted below is the form through which the crooks try to collect financial information about your credit/debit card in order to make you share some of your funds with them. What do they offer you? Well, they claim that by purchasing System Check program you are actually buying the great program to assist you in making your PC function much faster. What a bunch of lies indeed! System Check is the malware program designed specifically to prompt users into wasting their money for nothing serious. This virus program reports the errors, bugs and problems that aren’t peculiar to your computer. This is all done in order to scare you into thinking your system is in the desperate condition that requires immediate solution. Well, System Check tells users that it is this solution you’ve been searching during your entire life and finally found it. Then it tells that in order to enjoy the so-called “full functionality” of this malware application one needs to purchase its licensed version. This is a typical scam method, isn’t it?
If you want to find out the solution for removal of System Check malware program you’ve found it at this page. First thing you must realize is that you should not trust any sort of information you see from this malware tool. Do not buy it and do not disclose any of your personal and bank information to these crooks. This virus also hides your important personal data on your computer, leaving the computer totally inoperable. You would not be able to see any icons, shortcuts, icons or folders on your computer. Below please find the removal instructions to help you delete System Check virus and to restore your important data that was hidden by it.
System Check automatic remover:
How to restore your missing data with GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
- Click “Tools” menu and select “Restore hidden files” option. Alternatively, you may simply use the hotkey “Ctrl + 4” while GridinSoft Trojan Killer is running.
- Click “Yes” in the window that appeared.
System Check removal video guide:
System Check manual removal:
Delete System Check files:
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\System Check.lnk
- %StartMenu%\Programs\System Check\Uninstall System Check.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Check.lnk
Delete System Check registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" =
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ""
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0'
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU "MRUList"