The svcpool.exe process stands for a Trojan Horse invasion. It disrupts such digital currency as Bitcoin or Monero, and others. It uses infected computer’s resources. Of course, user has no clue about it, till bad consequences come out.
Firstly, let’s find out how svcpool.exe arose on your computer. The first assumption is mindless installation. Remind several last downloads. Have you read agreement conditions? You could simply miss the application detached to the utility you had installed. By the way, the owners of sites with access to cost-free software are quite honest with you. They try to include everything in EULAs (End User License Agreements), you just have to read them. But there is one more alternative version. Your current anti-virus software is not good enough to defend the system if databases don’t meet modern threats, it can easily permit their installation. Only software with updated data banks is able to confront serious threats.
svcpool.exe should give up and leave your system before it is not too late. The activities it conducts infect the computer and harm it. Even those who use computer not for work, notice that the performance is rather slow, it is difficult to use browser as pop-ups disturb them, and so on. But people don’t know that their private information may already be in bad hands. You can only guess what can be with it then. We offer you to react before this happens. Use GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool as you see on the schemes. You will first results just now, it is fast in detecting the threat and removing unwanted apps.
svcpool.exe may show next symptoms:
- Abnormally high usage of CPU and graphics cards.
- Slow Web browsing sessions.
- Programs don’t launch.
- The idea to break your PC in a million pieces springs to your mind more often than usually.
svcpool.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove svcpool.exe virus from the browser
First of all, svcpool.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by svcpool.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and svcpool.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that svcpool.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove svcpool.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed svcpool.exe!
Video guide on how to remove svcpool.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with svcpool.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.