Support Tool 2011 fake system optimizer. How to delete Support Tool 2011 rogue
The current circumstances in the area of PC and information technologies are greatly interconnected with many malicious tools threatening very many PC. Therefore, you need to be in the course of events and not permit these malicious tools to damage your PC and make your wallet thinner. Failure to defend on your part may cause considerable system slowdown and other PC disfunctions.
Please therefore be advised of Support Tool 2011. This is a new rogue tool that should be deleted without loitering upon its detection. It goes without saying that you should not purchase this scareware or disclose any personal information to any web-resource that promotes its sales.
Support Tool 2011 comes to PC by means of trojans and available system gaps and other system vulnerabilities. Upon its successful installation it will be tuned in such a way that it will be started just with every Windows startup. This is when you will become really irritated, because it will run lots of fabricated system scans and will cause lots of popups saying that something is getting really wrong with your computer. The notices on PC problems may include the issues like viruses, hard drives missing, impossibility to launch some applications, files being corrupted, etc.. The final aim of Support Tool 2011 virus is to persuade you that it is the only solution for malware removal and elimination of the above-mentioned system malfunctions. Thus, you will be suggested to purchase this rogue.
To make the long story short, Support Tool 2011 is just not the tool that you want to have on your computer. Moreover, is can performs lots of damages if you do not remove it immediately. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to get assistance from a decent anti-virus tool that can resolve the problem of its successful deletion. Thus, in order to remove this PC virus called Support Tool 2011 please read the removal guidelines given below.
Support Tool 2011 automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Support Tool 2011 manual removal guide:
Delete Support Tool 2011 files:
%Desktop%\Support Tool 2011.lnk
%Programs%\Support Tool 2011
%Programs%\Support Tool 2011\Support Tool 2011.lnk
%Programs%\Support Tool 2011\Uninstall Support Tool 2011.lnk
Delete Support Tool 2011 registry entries: