If you have launched your antivirus and some malicious process under the name of HpUI.exe has been detected, this fact should alert you. It is a malicious file, a part of Sup Tab PUP (potentially unwanted program), which has been distributed along with Istart123 browser hijacker. Both these programs may cause serious problems for the security of your computer if not to timely remove them. In this tutorial you find out all necessary details on how to completely clean your PC from all these unwanted objects.
If you prefer cleaning your PC system automatically, then we recommend you using GridinSoft Trojan Killer, reliable anti-virus solution developed to detect and remove all actual computer threats. You just need to download and install it. Make sure to update it to the latest version and perform the full system scan. It will detect all files, processes and registry entries related to HpUI.exe and Sup Tab badware and will kill all of them.
The manual option is available for you also. You need to open the Task Manager. To do it click the right button of the mouse on the the Task Bar and select Task Manager application. Then open your Program Files folder and look for Sup Tab folder. If you detect it, make sure to provide the complete removal of it. You are recommended to check the Recyble Bin also. Then to remove Istart123 virus you need to follow all guidelines shown in our tutorial.
If you require any on our part get in touch with our security experts. Describe them your situation in details and get the qualified recommendations.
HpUI.exe malicious process removal:
HpUI.exe malicious process removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button:
- Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Similar adware removal video: