[SOLVED!] How to remove TiWorker.exe trojan coin miner? (High CPU usage by TiWorker.exe)
TiWorker.exe miner is a kind of malicious software. It aims to steal user’s finance. It haunts such digital currencies as Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and others. You start suffer from this kind of threat in case of computer infection. Thus, particular anti-malware utilities will be in demanding. To keep your money safe, you will have to reconsider your online actions and take care of security level. Meet the most obvious ways of penetration. Let’s make a quick check your computer has an appropriate anti-virus.
TiWorker.exe Trojan doesn’t waste time and turns infected computer into the robot for Bitcoin mining. Such activities remain secret for users, but the computer suffers greatly. The main targets are graphic and central processors that loses their power in favor of malicious absorber. That is why CPU usage becomes abnormal, computer freezes too often and the normal online and offline routine becomes impossible.
Computer threat like TiWorker.exe starts using most part of the CPU’s power for own needs without your permission. Once being installed, miner affects the PC performance and slows down current processes. Computer game players tend to see the worsening first as their favourite games start stuttering and freezing. TiWorker.exe spends computer’s power for its own benefits, that’s why other programs fail to work properly. Eventually, you will get your CPU exhausted as it is constantly overheating more than usually. No doubt, you are not ready to change the CPU all the time trojans penetrate your system. So, you will need an effective solution against malware to prevent the death of your computer.
TiWorker.exe leads to next symptoms:
- The usage of CPU and graphics cards jumps up significantly via the TiWorker.exe process.
- Web browsing session goes not so fast as it used to be.
- Time for programs’ launch grows.
- Your PC performs badly.
TiWorker.exe removal guide
STEP 1. Remove TiWorker.exe virus from the browser
First of all, TiWorker.exe is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by TiWorker.exe, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and TiWorker.exe has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that TiWorker.exe hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove TiWorker.exe traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed TiWorker.exe!
Video guide on how to remove TiWorker.exe from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with TiWorker.exe in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.