All in One Office – Web Search is an unwanted extension that primarily attacks Google Chrome browsers and possibly some other browsers that are based on the Chromium open source project. This extension is generally enabled through a special pop-up window that unexpectedly appears in your browser. It’s very dangerous to keep this extension live, since it performs various illegal functions while it is active. So, continue reading this guide that explains how to delete it in a proper way.
Users don’t know where this extension came from. Usually free software is bundled with unwanted application. Even if you uninstall this free software, All in One Office – Web Search will keep functioning. Besides showing advertisements they can change your homepage and search engine, track browser activity, display advertisement pop-ups and even slow down browser operation speed.
If you are going to install free software from a shady site and don’t want to get this adware, then you have to be careful during initial installation process. Of course, owners of such sites aren’t benefactors and they want to get profit, that is why they bundle free software with unwanted programs. There is no difficulty, just look through installation steps and uncheck the option “Install All in One Office – Web Search” (if any).
So, obviously now it’s time to trash it and switch to some other much better software that will protect your system in the future and will remove this current infection from your system. Thus, you will be able to effectively eliminate All in One Office – Web Search from Google Chrome as well (by resetting your browser with the built-in tool). Please carefully follow our recommended malware removal steps set forth below.
Step by step instructions how to remove All in One Office – Web Search virus.
STEP 1. Remove All in One Office – Web Search extension from the system
First of all, All in One Office – Web Search is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove All in One Office – Web Search extension:
- Now your system is free from annoying All in One Office – Web Search browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove All in One Office – Web Search extension from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove All in One Office – Web Search from your system completaly:
STEP 3. All in One Office – Web Search prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with All in One Office – Web Search extension once and for all. In case you have any problems or this extension is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.