[SOLVED!] “All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked” – Fake Alert Removal Guide
“All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked” is a scam alert that was first found by GridinSoft Team. This threat exists to make you think that there’s something wrong with your PC when there’s actually not. Still, it locks you out of it and you can’t continue using it until it’s removed. You’re told that Microsoft has detected suspicious activity and that all access to the system has been revoked due to a network security breach. But fear not, as you have the solution available – call a toll-free number 1-8776941835 and “certified technicians” will help you deal with all the problems. Or that’s what you’re told.
Reality is such that the number isn’t really free and you’ll get charged for dialing it. And no useful advice will be given to you, as con artists on the other side of the line are only interested in making as much money as possible. That’s why they’ll try to keep you talking for as long as they can without telling you the only thing you need from them. There’s also a possibility of them asking you to let them establish a Remote Desktop Connection to your PC. Never agree to something like that, as it only leads to it being overtaken and you having to pay money for regaining access to it.
Take the alternative route instead – download a program like GridinSoft Anti-malware, or Trojan Killer and use it to remove this malware from the computer. Use a manual provided below the article and your efforts should eventually prove successful. Once they are, avoid having the system compromised again by limiting your visits to dubious pages, not agreeing to install new browser extensions or plugins without finding some information about them, downloading files and torrents from reputable sources, and choosing Custom installation to put new software on the PC.
All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked page from the browser
First of all, All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with All Access To This Device Has Been Revoked in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.