Softwarean.net – the next example of browser hijacker for AntiVira Av
Softwarean.net is such a new obstacle which was created by AntiVira Av.It is hijacker because it make users to push URL via a series of manipulations with the settings of your web browser.
This site deals with a lot with spreading AntiVira Av virus. It means if Softwarean.net drops its bad code on to your computer system, your browser redirect to Softwarean.net in a second. To say more clearly, the rerouting will be happening when you visit some site (no matter which one) just because your browser is under control by Softwarean.net. It can cause a lot of discomfort when you are unable to connect to the Internet. The thing you can do is visiting Softwarean.net only. In order to make your way out of this loop of redirects, it’s necessary to get rid of all the false Softwarean.net. So you understand why it is necessary to remove Softwarean.net The removal tool will be sure to take care of the viruses and trojans residing on your PC and provide solid protection further on. The influence of this malware’s activity may damage your computer. You may deal with such uneasy issue in two ways: you may load the program, developed by our team or you may remove it manually.
AntiVira Av and Softwarean.net hijacker automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
AntiVira Av and Softwarean.net hijacker manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AntiVira Av files
Delete AntiVira Av Registry entries
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″