The toolbar called “Smileys We Love” is actually a potentially unwanted software. Generally, it can be distributed through other free software downloads. As soon as it is successfully installed the “Smileys We Love” toolbar will be added into your default browser (no matter which one you use). Furthermore, your Facebook, Gmail and Twitter chat will be hijacked with it as well. Use this guide to remove it from your computer.
The toolbar Smileys We Love will show various ads and sponsored links together with your search results. In addition, it can collect search phrases from your search queries. This application is meant to bring profit for its developers through online advertisement. Also, it is widely used for the purposes of blackhat site engine optimization in order to boost up site’s page rank in various search results.
Generally speaking, Smileys We Love is not a malware. However, it contains a lot of threatening components, such as rootkit functions in order to get deep inside of your computer. Hence, it may easily hijack your browser and become really annoying for you.
How to avoid your computer from being infected with Smileys We Love adware? Well, you should be very cafeful when downloading any programs online. When you install them always make sure you aren’t installing anything else, in addition to the initial software of your preference. In order to effectively remove Smileys We Love from your system please follow the guide below.
Smileys We Love automatic remover:
Similar removal video:
Adware removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.