Smart Internet 2011 is a fake PC security program . Remember that this malware can bear the mask of some reliable and excellent anti virus application in order to make people believe its fake notifications are true and to convince them to purchase its full version or license code of the ineffective program that it advertises.
Smart Internet 2011 can make terrible turmoil inside of your PC. Moreover, it would entirely fool you. It only tries to trick you and steal your funds. Its functioning inside of your computer is based on application of fake pop-ups and counterfeit scans warning you of inconsistency of your computer. This is exactly how Smart Internet 2011 aims to push you into thinking you have serious security problems that require to be fixed urgently. Nevertheless, Smart Internet 2011 is the only security problem you have inside of your workstation. The viruses and errors detected by this scam are fake and do not represent the actual status of your system. This scam also slows down your system in order to make you think there’s something wrong with its normal performance.
Please therefore do not purchase Smart Internet 2011 and do not disclose any private data to it, otherwise you may have more serious problems than just wasting the funds. Therefore, please delete Smart Internet 2011 as soon as you can from your PC.
Smart Internet 2011 automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Smart Internet 2011 manual removal guide:
Delete Smart Internet 2011 files:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
Delete Smart Internet 2011 registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Smart Internet 2011″