If your computer has recently been attacked by Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 virus, please do not get upset. You are not the only person who has become a victim of the cyber crooks, developers of this scamware. At present time there are many people who contact us with complains about this nasty computer parasite. This malicious program serves as a tool to steal money from you.
If the process of penetration into your system is carried out successfully, it modifies your system in such a manner to be launched together with every Windows startup. So the first thing you see on your computer is the professionally developed the GUI of Sirius XP Antivirus 2014. This entry aims to prevent you from being deceived by this hoax. We are sure it tells you to purchase its so-called full version after its fake reports about all kinds of problems and viruses supposedly identified during its fake system scan. Do not do it under any circumstances please!!! You will not only lose you hard earned money funds but also will support those cyber criminals to create more severe computer infections and continue ripping the gullible people off.
We do not know when and how this impudent attacker has managed to squeeze into your private territory, but we know for sure, it deserves to be removed from your computer in the shortest possible time. So, take all the necessary steps for successful termination of this rogue. It is not a good practice to keep this malware, because by keeping it you make your PC vulnerable for other virus intrusions. Therefore, do not waste your time. Start the removal of it right now. For this purpose you need to carefully learn the uninstall instructions, set forth in the section below.
Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: