Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 removal tips
This guide is devoted to the removal of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 rogue. Currently this virus threatens many computers in various locations. It does its best to mislead the potential victims. It launches fake system scanners and reports numerous computer infections, allegedly detected on the targeted PC. It does its best to make the people to buy its so-called licensed version (absolutely useless, by the way) to remove all corrupted files.
This trick is counted on the gullible PC users. If they seriously treat these warning alerts about low secure state of their PCs and agree to transfer the certain sum of money for the full version to fix all detected problems, they do not get any security services. Quite to the contrary, they just make their workstation vulnerable for other virus attacks.
Many users wonder how this badware could get to their computers, we will answer for this question. It interferes into PC using available gaps in system security and other leaks that make its infiltration possible. We are very sorry to admit this, but some users have already purchased Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 rogue, and now are searching for ways on how to remove it.
There are two possible ways to delete Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 malware. One may get rid of it manually, following the detailed instructions set forth below. But the most reliable removal method is automatic one. One just need to download the time-proven anti-virus, like GridinSoft Trojan Killer, install and update it to the latest version and perform the full system scan. If you are among those who have suffered from Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 virus select the most preferable removal option for you. Note that if any questions appear in the course of virus liquidation, you may always consult with GridinSoft security experts. The support service is available for you 24/7.
Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: