This guide will help you to get rid of Services.searchtabnew.com pop-ups and redirections. Services.searchtabnew.com pop-ups can appear in all widely used browsers including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and others. So how to delete it?
The main purpose of Services.searchtabnew.com pop-ups is to redirect your browser to malicious sites. It can cause more infections and viruses in your system. As a result, your PC will be working very slowly or even not working at all. Dangerous sites can track your Internet activity and collect your personal information in own dangerous purpose (emails, names, addresses, credit cards and so on). So you need to remove Services.searchtabnew.com from your PC as soon as possible.
Services.searchtabnew.com pop-ups are not appeared by itself. It is a result of some adware. It is quite likely that this adware was installed on your computer after downloading cost-free applications. Mostly free programs are bundled with other software that may be dangerous for users. However, mistakenly most of the people click on \”Agree\” with all default installation options and permit a dangerous software to be installed. So to get rid of this virus you need to delete an adware first with a powerful tool.
Services.searchtabnew.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Services.searchtabnew.com page from the browser
First of all, Services.searchtabnew.com is a browser hijackers, like many others (such as Onclkds.com, offers.boumio.com, hao.360.cn etc.). So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Services.searchtabnew.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Services.searchtabnew.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Services.searchtabnew.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Services.searchtabnew.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Services.searchtabnew.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Services.searchtabnew.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.