Security Sphere 2012 virus fake warnings and popups
Security Sphere 2012 implies the trojan infection which is really dangerous for your system. We have already told you about this virus and what problems can it cause inside your computer. When you get the virus in your PC it will run itself every time you restart your system. There is a function inside of the virus to do that, it will help to achieve its goal faster. Speaking of the goal. When the virus runs itself it begins to scan your system (as it seems) and finds plenty of threats. If you press the button ‘remove threats’ it will lead you to the page of purchasing the product. Of course, it promises you that its product is safe and can handle those above-mentioned threats you have. But, actually, instead of the promised safety of your PC you will get nothing. So, if you do not want to get lots of notifications, which are very annoying (they appear almost every minute and more frequently), you should eliminate Security Sphere 2012 from your system.
Here are those annoying pop-ups which you will often observe in front of your eyes if you consider that Security Sphere 2012 is a safe program and leave it in your system:
Warning: Your computer is infected
Detected spyware infection!
Click this message to install the last update of security software…
Application cannot be executed. The file taskmgr.exe is infected.
Please activate your antivirus software.
Spyware IEMonster activity detected. This is spyware that attempts to steal passwords from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Outlook and other programs.
Click here to remove it immediately
Your PC is still infected with dangerous viruses. Activate antivirus protection to prevent data loss and avoid the theft of your credit card details.
Click here to activate protection.
Intercepting programs that may compromise your privacy and harm your system have been detected on your PC.
Click here to remove them immediately
Security Sphere 2012 has detected harmful software in your system.
We strongly recommended you to register Security Sphere 2012 to remove these threats immediately.
Some critical system files of your computer were modified by malicious program. It may cause system instability and data loss.
Click here to block unauthorized modification by removing threats (Recommended)
These harmful programs cause:
- System crash
- Permanent Data loss
- System startup failures
- System slowdown
- Internet connection loss
- Infecting other computers on your network
It is highly recommended that you remove all the threats from your computer immediately
So, do not hesitate to remove the virus. All the above-mentioned warnings, notifications and popups are fake. Moreover, you will have no possibility to work with your computer as earlier until Security Sphere 2012 would be removed.
Milestones for successful removal of Security Sphere virus:
- Before downloading GridinSoft Trojan Killer as the anti-virus program recommended by us for removal of the a.m. malware open your browser and download Process Killer application, the free tool from GridinSoft LLC. Process Killer is used to terminate the processes of viruses which create obstacles for launching decent anti-viruses like GridinSoft Trojan Killer. In order to download Process Killer go to your browser and insert this text into the address field:
- Save pkiller.exe to your hard drive folder (whatever one you choose). Afterwards you need to rename “pkiller.exe” into “explorer.exe” and launch “explorer.exe”
- Upon successful termination of the process of Security Sphere virus using Process Killer close it and download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Update the program, run the scan and remove all detected threats upon termination of the scan with GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
trojan-killer.net/download/pkiller.exe Press Enter.
Warning: if you could not launch “explorer.exe” you may try to rename “pkiller.exe” to “iexplore.exe” or “winlogon.exe”. Then run the renamed file.
Security Sphere virus manual removal:
Security Sphere files to be deleted:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
Security Sphere virus registry entries to be removed:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “[random digits].exe″