Security Guard 2012 rogue. How can it be removed from the system?
Security Guard 2012 is a program that will do nothing good to your system. This is a new virus that can fool users. It ‘plays’ a role of an anti-virus program, a program that can trust. But is is not so. There are a lot of viruses of such type that pretend to be a good one, but except the appearance and the methods it works it has not other signs of a good program. Security Guard 2012 penetrates into your system through the Internet, so, we warn users to be more careful when surfing the web and pay a great attention to the programs you upload and install. Because a lot of small trojans, for example, can bring such viruses like Security Guard 2012 with them onto your PC. The rogue can cause a lot of troubles, especially to your files and folders. Every time you reboot the system, Security Guard 2012 will appear on your screen and begin its work. It does the scanning of your system, or at least it shows you that the scanninf is running and after that you observe a lot of notifications about the threats inside your machine. This function of the virus was created for the faster achieving its goal. The goal is money, as usual. If you try to remove those threats it showed you, the virus would lead you to the page where you can buy its product. And of course this page would be alike to the real anti-virus’ sites. But do not buy the product under any circumstances! It will do you nothing at all.
So, for those users who would say ‘The removal can wait’ we should say that it is not so. The virus’ window is on the screen all the time and there are a lot of messages and pop-ups appear saying that you have troubles. And believe us. they appear very frequently which is so annoying. If you think that the rogue is not so scary as it seems you are wrong about that. The virus can hide your icons on the desktop. Do not worry, every icon and file is fine, they are still in your computer and can be restored.
Our company can help you with the removing of the virus. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a program that can easily remove Security Guard 2012 from your system. You can upload the program here below. Be safe and careful in the web!
Security Guard 2012 automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Removal video guide for “WolfRam AntiVirus” (clone of “Security Guard 2012”)(please watch in 720 HD mode) :
Security Guard 2012 manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Security Guard 2012 files:
%appdata%\Security Guard 2012\Security Guard 2012.exe
%appdata%\Security Guard 2012\Security Guard 2012.ico
%appdata%\Security Guard 2012\wf.conf
%programs%\Security Guard 2012\Security Guard 2012.lnk
%desktopdir%\Security Guard 2012.lnk