A-Secure 2015 rogue AV removal
A-Secure 2015 is a fake antispyware program, of which you need to be adware. This is a hoax which masks its real plans. You might think that this is some good application, but on the other hand this is the software which comes to ruin your PC and to steal your money.
A-Secure 2015 malware gets into PCs through various malicious links and participation of all sorts of other computer viruses and infections. When the attack of this hoax is successful, you will see that A-Secure 2015 is self-started in your computer as soon as you turn it on.
Then, once A-Secure 2015 is launched and its fake scan is completed, you will see many scary reports by A-Secure 2015 about all sorts of infections supposedly found by it. On the other hand, it is very dangerous for you to trust this information. You will be prompted by this hoax to buy its full registered version, which is absolutely good for nothing when it comes to real security services.
We strongly recommend that you remove A-Secure 2015 rogue with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful antimalware tool. In case you need more help in this matter, please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. Good luck!
A-Secure 2015 automatic remover:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2015” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of A-Secure 2015.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).
Video that explains how to stop Braviax rogue AV’s process: