In this guide we will help you to get rid of Searchult browser hijacker from your PC. This is the hijacker actively attacking the majority of browsers today, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Other browsers, however, aren’t an exception and may be affected by it as well
Searchult is actively spread in the world wide web today along with many other cost-free programs. So, if you actively download and install something from online resources, make sure that you read carefully what else you’re suggested to install into your PC in addition to the main software of your choice. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. Do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your computer without your knowledge or approval. If you see any of such third-party applications suggested to be installed into your computer by default, then you must deselect these installation options.
We can surely tell you that Searchult as a browser hijacker is an absolutely fake search engine. It simply doesn’t furnish users with any relevant search results. If you would like to find some decent search results, then you need to remove Searchult and get back to Google or some other search engine of your preference.
Finally, to get rid of Searchult browser hijacker from your system we recommend you to follow these step-by-step removal instructions set forth in this guide below. If you require any additional assistance on our part, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time of your preference. Good luck!
Searchult automatic removal tool:
Searchult removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button:
- Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.