Searcheagle.net is an alternative search engine. The website promises to make the browsing sessions more effective by enhancing the search results. The developers of the platform explain that they have specialized in desktop applications and extensions. This is how the efficiency of the Searcheagle.net platform is raised. In itself, the website does not have a lot of functions or options. If you are looking for a better search provider, you may come across Searcheagle.net. It is our duty to warn you that this website has a poor security status. Research has shown that Searcheagle.net is connected to a browser hijacker. The clandestine program will exploit your system’s resources. It will perform unauthorized tasks which pose all kinds of security threats.
The first intervention of the hijacker is to reset the homepage and default search engine. It will make Searcheagle.net the default website for both purposes. You will discover that these settings cannot be altered. There is a reason for this. The hijacker uses the domain as a gateway to the web browser. The insidious program needs the Searcheagle.net website to have the privileges of a homepage and default search provider. This is how the domain assists the hijacker. Using Searcheagle.net to conduct your searches will give you phony results. One of the functions of the rogue tool is to support third party content.
The sponsored results are risky. The owners of the Searcheagle.net hijacker support the content of all paying parties without running it through a security check. The fake search results could lead you to corrupted websites and cause you to contact malware. The owners of Searcheagle.net have published disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability statements to avert legal problems.
Step by step instructions how to remove Searcheagle.net virus.
STEP 1. Remove Searcheagle.net virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Searcheagle.net virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Searcheagle.net browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Searcheagle.net virus from your browser
First of all, Searcheagle.net is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Searcheagle.net from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Searcheagle.net prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Searcheagle.net virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.