Search123now.net is web site what will help user to find what they want on the Internet. But if you have a closer look you will see that Search123now.net is not so good and clean. This browser hijacker that often installs stealthily and bring many changes to your browser. The worst part is that Search123now.net can easily infect many well known browsers such as Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Safari and Internet Explorer, so every time you go online you will effect of this tricky virus. In additional this browser hijacker can track all your online movement and redirect you to malicious sites.
If you are installing free software and just skip installation process, you totally will that some additional program was installed too. This program can be installed without any notifications, so you should be careful and check every menu in the installation process. In “Advanced” option you can find what exactly will be installed on your computer or even cancel unwanted installation. This simple rule can easily save your PC from virus attack in the future.
This site, like many other browser hijackers will bring mess to your computer. This means that it will change your homepage, your default search engine and etc. Search123now.net will also track some your private information and transfer it to the third parties. Only after removing of Search123now.net you can be calm for your personal information. Never ignore the sites what appeared randomly.
How to remove Search123now.net hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Search123now.net hijacker, probably your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted program that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Search123now.net” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for Search123now.net hijacker:
Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
The installation of our program was developed to be very fast. As a result, with only 1 click you will be able to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware and procced to the removal process in no time. This feature allows to save some time on already infected computers.
Scan your computer for infections:
Finaly, when the installation is over, open the program and perform a scan. During the first start of GridinSoft Anti-Malware, it will perform “Quick scan” automaticly, unless users canlces it manually. If it doesn’t – go to “Scan” tab – click “Quick scan” button.
Remove detected items:
When scanning process is complete, you will see a window with detected items that you need to remove. In this window you will see a “Apply to all” field, you need to choose “Move to quaratine” there. This will isolate all detected items and move them into quarantine folder. You will be able to restore files from there.
Change your browser settings:
Most hijackers are altering browser settings to make them open these page at every start. GridinSoft Anti-Malware can change these options and remove hijackers like Search123now.net from all popular browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge). To remove hijacker from your browser – open “Tools” tab and press “Reset Browser Settings“.
You will see “Reset browser settings” window. It contains 3 columns. In the first column you need to choose your infected(!!) browser. In second column we advise you to choose “Start page“, “Search engines” and “Cache” options. You can also choose other settings to reset, but remember – you may completely remove all settings from your browser. If you don’t know what option to select – follow our advice.
Activate Real-Time Protection:
In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can enable the feature, that will block any attempt to install viruses and malicious content on your computer. It is called “Real-time protection”. To turn this function – go to “Protection” tab – click “Start” button at top left corner of the window.
Example of Reset Browser Settings feature:
Here is the video on how easy to remove hijackers with GridinSoft Anti-malware.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
1) Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
2) Spam messages from email. Attaches files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
3) Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangeropus for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
4) Using anti-virus programs. It is eccential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
5) Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automaticaly, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
6) Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed trough bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer befor procceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!